Friday, July 1, 2011

Extraneous

She said I'm not her star
Just because I couldn't sing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'
He said I'd much better be locked in a jar
Just because I threw him on a face with a strawberry jar

They said I'm no longer their shoulder
Just because I couldn't cry nor make them feel better
You said I even get worse
Just because I'm never able to ride a horse

So, what is a star?
Something hanging in the sky so far?
What is a jar?
Some place to lock somebody like me in?
Well, what is a shoulder?
Some place of mine to put all the burdens on?
And what is better?
Some word used to defeat you in any way forever?

Okay, stop questioning
Too many questions only make them ask for some action
And I know I can't pay attention
Just because I got nothing to lie on..


0 comments:

Post a Comment